24/7 Electrician Services Brisbane CBD
No Power? No Problem!
- Fallen power lines
- Tripped power or lights
- Switchboard fires
- Hot water issues
- Lights not working
- Power not working
- Tripped safety switch or ciruit breaker
- Blown fuses
If you want to check for local power issues in your area visit the Energex website and put in your post code. Their site gets updated every 15 mins so you will be kept up to date with local power outages in your area.
No Hot Water?
No Power? No Problems!
- Attempt to reset safety switch
- If it trips again – then unplug all appliances affected
- Attempt to reset safety switch again
- If it trips again – you may need the expertise of Just-In Time Electrical
- If you are able to reset it then plug back in your appliances one at a time
- When the power trips off again that is the likely appliance so leave it disconnect
- Once power is restored always check the operation of the safety switch one final time by pushing the test button.
Major faults - Power lines down or switch board fires:
YOUR TRUSTED LOCAL SPARKY
5 YEAR WORKMANSHIP
OUR COMMUNITY SUPPORT AND FUND RAISING
As electrician in Brisbane, we believe that as it is important for us as Brisbane electricians to give back to our local community that helps support us. We currently sponsor several local sports clubs and fund raising clubs. We believe that these community groups are the backbone to community spirit. The sports clubs we sponsor provide great facilities and training for the young kids and also help generate community spirit with their social functions.