Customer Service Coordinator
We are so excited that you have taken an interest in our position as a Customer Service Coordinator with our team, following you will find a little bit of information about us, key tasks for the position, key attributes and finally how to apply. Please feel free to take a look at our about us page or jump onto Facebook to learn more about who we are.
Just-In Time Electrical is a family owned and operated electrical contractor in the Western suburbs of Brisbane and has been in operation since 2006.
- We have a well-established client base that has grown from our existing company culture and attention to detail.
- We carry out work for domestic and commercial clients.
- We value our staff and clients and believe in giving back to our local community.
- We have long term staff who enjoy great conditions, remuneration and an awesome company culture.
- Our staff love working for us (Andrew has been one of our team for 10+ years).
- We do awesome Christmas parties.
- We run business management software and are well organised.
- We operate out of an office in central Darra location.
What you need:
You will be a fun and energetic part of the team with a positive outlook, you will be the voice of the business connecting clients with solutions. Below outlines the key tasks required of the role and key attributes the successful applicant will possess.
- Answer calls.
- Process work orders.
- Schedule jobs.
- Manage customer feedback/service.
- Arrange customer follow up.
- Liase with clients and technicians.
- Process and delegate email enquiries.
- Reporting to management.
- Preparing quotes and invoices.
- Social media management.
- Proven experience in managing phone systems and client calls.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability including appropriate prioritisation of work activities.
- Confidence to trouble shoot day to day issues.
- High level of organisation.
- Detail orientated.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and professional phone manner.
- Proficiency in MS Office with a minimum typing speed of 60 words / minute.
- Sound knowledge of Brisbane suburbs.
Important: Please ensure that your application is submitted complete with your cover letter, resume and why you would be a good fit for this role.
Applications must be addressed to Justin via firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about us?
YOUR TRUSTED LOCAL SPARKY
5 YEAR WORKMANSHIP
CLIENTS WE WORK WITH
As your leading home, commercial and industrial electricians in Brisbane, we have provided electrical services to some of the leading brands in Brisbane.
OUR COMMUNITY SUPPORT AND FUND RAISING
As electrician in Brisbane, we believe that as it is important for us as Brisbane electricians to give back to our local community that helps support us. We currently sponsor several local sports clubs and fund raising clubs. We believe that these community groups are the backbone to community spirit. The sports clubs we sponsor provide great facilities and training for the young kids and also help generate community spirit with their social functions.