How To Choose a Good Electrician
So you have booked or booking an electrician – did you know unfortunately we are not all equal. Worse than that it is very hard to know whether the electrical contractor you have chosen is the best of the best or just a dud! We are going to give you some tips on what to ask and look out for when choosing your electrical contractor in Brisbane.
Presentation and cleanliness:
It’s usually a good sign that you have an electrician that takes pride in their work if they present in a clean and tidy manner. A reputable electrical contractor around Brisbane will be in uniform displaying their company name and their vehicles should be sign written. At Just-In Time Electrical we go one step further – we have purchased for each of our work vehicles a door mat, drop sheets, clean boots and a vacuum cleaner. I can guarantee you that we are one of the cleanest electricians out there.
Installation and Compliance:
Testing and Verification:
- Insulation Resistance – tests the integrity of the insulation between conductors
- Earth Continuity – tests to ensure the earth cable is continuous
- Polarity – tests to ensure the correct connection of cables
- RCD testing – Tests to ensure that the safety switch will trip at the correct current within the required time
- Fault Loop Impedance – Tests to ensure that in the event of a fault enough current will flow to trip the circuit breaker protection
YOUR TRUSTED LOCAL SPARKY
5 YEAR WORKMANSHIP
CLIENTS WE WORK WITH
As your leading home, commercial and industrial electricians in Brisbane, we have provided electrical services to some of the leading brands in Brisbane.
OUR COMMUNITY SUPPORT AND FUND RAISING
As electrician in Brisbane, we believe that as it is important for us as Brisbane electricians to give back to our local community that helps support us. We currently sponsor several local sports clubs and fund raising clubs. We believe that these community groups are the backbone to community spirit. The sports clubs we sponsor provide great facilities and training for the young kids and also help generate community spirit with their social functions.